Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fake
The definition of fake, the meaning of the word Fake:
Is fake a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
- n. - A person who makes deceitful pretenses
- n. - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- v. - Make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- v. - Tamper, with the purpose of deception
- v. - Speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- adj. - Fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- adj. - Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
Fake is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fake: A E F K
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fake:
9 words found using the letters in "Fake"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words