Yes, fake is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Fake is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'fake'.
- Make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- Tamper, with the purpose of deception
- Speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- Fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
- Something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
- A person who makes deceitful pretenses
- (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fake?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fake:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fake'.