Is flare a Scrabble word?
Yes, flare is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Flare is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word flare.
- Burn brightly
- Become flared and widen, usually at one end
- Shine with a sudden light
- Erupt or intensify suddenly
- A shape that spreads outward
- A sudden burst of flame
- A burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- Reddening of the skin spreading outward from a focus of infection or irritation
- A sudden recurrence or worsening of symptoms
- A sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun's surface; associated with sunspots and radio interference
- Am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection)
- A sudden outburst of emotion
- A device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification
- A short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines
- (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flare?
2 Anagrams of Flare
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flare:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flare'.