Is fears a Scrabble word?
Yes, fears is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Fears is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word fears.
- Be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- Be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- Be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- Be uneasy or apprehensive about
- Regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
- An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- An anxious feeling
- A feeling of profound respect for someone or something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fears?
2 Anagrams of Fears
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fears:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fears'.