Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fears
The definition of fears, the meaning of the word Fears:
Is fears a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- n. - An anxious feeling
- n. - A feeling of profound respect for someone or something
- v. - Be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- v. - Be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- v. - Be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- v. - Be uneasy or apprehensive about
- v. - Regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
Fears is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fears: A E F R S
2 Anagrams of Fears
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fears:
42 words found using the letters in "Fears"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words