Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, flares is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Burn brightly
2. Become flared and widen, usually at one end
3. Shine with a sudden light
4. Erupt or intensify suddenly
1. A shape that spreads outward
2. A sudden burst of flame
3. A burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
4. Reddening of the skin spreading outward from a focus of infection or irritation
5. A sudden recurrence or worsening of symptoms
6. A sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun's surface; associated with sunspots and radio interference
7. Am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection)
8. A sudden outburst of emotion
9. A device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification
10. A short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines
11. (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flares?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words