Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Educated
The definition of educated, the meaning of the word Educated:
Is educated a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Give an education to
- v. - Create by training and teaching
- v. - Teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- adj. - Possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge)
- adj. - Characterized by full comprehension of the problem involved
Educated is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in educated: A C D D E E T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to educated:
75 words found using the letters in "Educated"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words