Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Prepare
The definition of prepare, the meaning of the word Prepare:
Is prepare a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- v. - Prepare for eating by applying heat
- v. - To prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery
- v. - Arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- v. - Educate for a future role or function
- v. - Create by training and teaching
- v. - Lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord
- v. - Undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
Prepare is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in prepare: A E E P P R R
2 Anagrams of Prepare
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to prepare:
46 words found using the letters in "Prepare"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words