Is trash a Scrabble word?
Yes, trash is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Trash is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word trash.
- Dispose of (something useless or old)
- Express a totally negative opinion of
- Worthless material that is to be disposed of
- Worthless people
- Nonsensical talk or writing
- An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trash?
2 Anagrams of Trash
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trash:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trash'.