Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Trash
The definition of trash, the meaning of the word Trash:
Is trash a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Worthless material that is to be disposed of
- n. - Worthless people
- n. - Nonsensical talk or writing
- n. - An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- v. - Dispose of (something useless or old)
- v. - Express a totally negative opinion of
Trash is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trash: A H R S T
2 Anagrams of Trash
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trash:
34 words found using the letters in "Trash"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words