Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of World
The definition of world, the meaning of the word World:
Is world a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Everything that exists anywhere
- n. - People in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- n. - All of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- n. - The 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- n. - People in general considered as a whole
- n. - A part of the earth that can be considered separately
- n. - The concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- n. - All of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- adj. - Involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
World is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in world: D L O R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to world:
17 words found using the letters in "World"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words