Is driven a Scrabble word?
Yes, driven is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Driven is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
25 definitions of the word driven.
- Compelled forcibly by an outside agency
- Urged or forced to action through moral pressure
- Strongly motivated to succeed
- Operate or control a vehicle
- Travel or be transported in a vehicle
- Cause someone or something to move by driving
- Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- To compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly
- Cause to move back by force or influence
- Compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment
- Push, propel, or press with force
- Cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force
- Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- Move into a desired direction of discourse
- Have certain properties when driven
- Work as a driver
- Move by being propelled by a force
- Urge forward
- Proceed along in a vehicle
- Strike with a driver, as in teeing off
- Hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally
- Excavate horizontally
- Cause to function by supplying the force or power for or by controlling
- Hunting: search for game
- Hunting: chase from cover into more open ground
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in driven?
1 Anagram of Driven
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to driven:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'driven'.