Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Diviner
The definition of diviner, the meaning of the word Diviner:
Is diviner a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who claims to discover hidden knowledge with the aid of supernatural powers
- adj. - Emanating from God
- adj. - Resulting from divine providence
- adj. - Being or having the nature of a god; 'tis God-like to create"-J.G.Saxe
- adj. - Devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- adj. - Appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj. - Being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
Diviner is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in diviner: D E I I N R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to diviner:
57 words found using the letters in "Diviner"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words