Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Cranks
The definition of cranks, the meaning of the word Cranks:
Is cranks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A bad-tempered person
- n. - A whimsically eccentric person
- n. - An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- n. - A hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- v. - Travel along a zigzag path
- v. - Start by cranking
- v. - Rotate with a crank
- v. - Fasten with a crank
- v. - Bend into the shape of a crank
Cranks is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cranks: A C K N R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cranks:
45 words found using the letters in "Cranks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words