Is ranks a Scrabble word?
Yes, ranks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Ranks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word ranks
The meaning of ranks
8 definitions of the word ranks.
- Take or have a position relative to others
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Take precedence or surpass others in rank
- A row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- Relative status
- The ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
- Position in a social hierarchy
- The body of members of an organization or group
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ranks?
4 Anagrams of Ranks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ranks:
Unscramble the letters in ranks
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ranks'.