Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ranks
The definition of ranks, the meaning of the word Ranks:
Is ranks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- n. - Relative status
- n. - The ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
- n. - Position in a social hierarchy
- n. - The body of members of an organization or group
- v. - Take or have a position relative to others
- v. - Assign a rank or rating to
- v. - Take precedence or surpass others in rank
Ranks is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in ranks: A K N R S
4 Anagrams of Ranks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ranks:
23 words found using the letters in "Ranks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words