Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Crank
The definition of crank, the meaning of the word Crank:
Is crank a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A bad-tempered person
- n. - A whimsically eccentric person
- n. - An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- n. - A hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- v. - Travel along a zigzag path
- v. - Start by cranking
- v. - Rotate with a crank
- v. - Fasten with a crank
- v. - Bend into the shape of a crank
- adj. - (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
Crank is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crank: A C K N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crank:
17 words found using the letters in "Crank"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words