Yes, cleaned is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Cleaned is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'cleaned'.
- Make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- Clean and tidy up the house
- Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- Be cleanable
- Deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- Remove while making clean
- Remove unwanted substances from
- Remove shells or husks from
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cleaned?
1 Anagram of Cleaned
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cleaned:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cleaned'.