Yes, circles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Circles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'circles'.
- Travel around something
- Move in circles
- Form a circle around
- Ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point
- An unofficial association of people or groups
- Something approximating the shape of a circle
- Movement once around a course
- A road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- Street names for flunitrazepan
- A curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra
- Any circular or rotating mechanism
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in circles?
1 Anagram of Circles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to circles:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'circles'.