Yes, causes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Causes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'causes'.
- Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- Cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- Events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- A justification for something existing or happening
- A series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- Any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
- A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in causes?
1 Anagram of Causes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to causes:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'causes'.