Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Campaign
The definition of campaign, the meaning of the word Campaign:
Is campaign a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A race between candidates for elective office
- n. - A series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- n. - Several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints)
- n. - An overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa)
- v. - Run, stand, or compete for an office or a position
- v. - Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- v. - Go on a campaign; go off to war
Campaign is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in campaign: A A C G I M N P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to campaign:
100 words found using the letters in "Campaign"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words