Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bank is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Tip laterally
2. Enclose with a bank
3. Do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
4. Act as the banker in a game or in gambling
5. Be in the banking business
6. Put into a bank account
7. Cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning
8. Have confidence or faith in
1. Sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water)
2. A financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities
3. A long ridge or pile
4. An arrangement of similar objects in a row or in tiers
5. A supply or stock held in reserve for future use (especially in emergencies)
6. The funds held by a gambling house or the dealer in some gambling games
7. A slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
8. A container (usually with a slot in the top) for keeping money at home
9. A building in which the business of banking transacted
10. A flight maneuver; aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bank?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words