Yes, canons is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Canons is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'canons'.
- A rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy
- A priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- A ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- A contrapuntal piece of music in which a melody in one part is imitated exactly in other parts
- A complete list of saints that have been recognized by the Roman Catholic Church
- A collection of books accepted as holy scripture especially the books of the Bible recognized by any Christian church as genuine and inspired
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in canons?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to canons:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'canons'.