Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cons
The definition of cons, the meaning of the word Cons:
Is cons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An argument opposed to a proposal
- n. - A person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- n. - A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- v. - Deprive of by deceit
- v. - Commit to memory; learn by heart
Cons is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cons: C N O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cons:
9 words found using the letters in "Cons"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words