Is canon a Scrabble word?
Yes, canon is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Canon is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word canon
The meaning of canon
6 definitions of the word canon.
- A rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy
- A priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- A ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- A contrapuntal piece of music in which a melody in one part is imitated exactly in other parts
- A complete list of saints that have been recognized by the Roman Catholic Church
- A collection of books accepted as holy scripture especially the books of the Bible recognized by any Christian church as genuine and inspired
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in canon?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Canon
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to canon:
Unscramble the letters in canon
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'canon'.