Is browses a Scrabble word?
Yes, browses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Browses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word browses.
- Shop around; not necessarily buying
- Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- Look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- Eat lightly, try different dishes
- Vegetation (such as young shoots, twigs, and leaves) that is suitable for animals to eat
- Reading superficially or at random
- The act of feeding by continual nibbling
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in browses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to browses:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'browses'.