Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Boss
The definition of boss, the meaning of the word Boss:
Is boss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who exercises control over workers
- n. - A person responsible for hiring workers
- n. - A person who exercises control and makes decisions
- n. - A leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments
- n. - A circular rounded projection or protuberance
- n. - Wild and domestic cattle; in some classifications placed in the subfamily Bovinae or tribe Bovini
- v. - Raise in a relief
- adj. - Exceptionally good
Boss is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in boss: B O S S
1 Anagram of Boss
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boss:
7 words found using the letters in "Boss"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words