Is bowses a Scrabble word?
Yes, bowses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Bowses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word bowses.
- Haul with a tackle
- A knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
- A slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
- Front part of a vessel or aircraft
- A weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- Something curved in shape
- Bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- An appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- A decorative interlacing of ribbons
- A stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bowses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bowses:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bowses'.