Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Bond
The definition of bond, the meaning of the word Bond:
Is bond a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An electrical force linking atoms
- n. - A certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
- n. - A connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- n. - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- n. - A restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- n. - A connection that fastens things together
- n. - A superior quality of strong durable white writing paper; originally made for printing documents
- n. - United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
- n. - British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming
- n. - The property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
- v. - Stick to firmly
- v. - Create social or emotional ties
- v. - Issue bonds on
- v. - Bring together in a common cause or emotion
Bond is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bond: B D N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bond:
9 words found using the letters in "Bond"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words