Is alliance a Scrabble word?
Yes, alliance is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Alliance is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word alliance.
- The state of being allied or confederated
- A connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- An organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- A formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- The act of forming an alliance or confederation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in alliance?
2 Anagrams of Alliance
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to alliance:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'alliance'.