Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bass
The definition of bass, the meaning of the word Bass:
Is bass a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The lowest part of the musical range
- n. - The lowest part in polyphonic music
- n. - An adult male singer with the lowest voice
- n. - The lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- n. - Any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- n. - The lowest adult male singing voice
- n. - The member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- n. - Nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
- adj. - Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range
Bass is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bass: A B S S
1 Anagram of Bass
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bass:
8 words found using the letters in "Bass"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words