Is bass a Scrabble word?
Yes, bass is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bass is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word bass.
- Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range
- The lowest part of the musical range
- The lowest part in polyphonic music
- An adult male singer with the lowest voice
- The lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- Any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- The lowest adult male singing voice
- The member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- Nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bass?
1 Anagram of Bass
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bass:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bass'.