Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Agitated
The definition of agitated, the meaning of the word Agitated:
Is agitated a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Try to stir up public opinion
- v. - Cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- v. - Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- v. - Move very slightly
- v. - Move or cause to move back and forth
- v. - Change the arrangement or position of
- adj. - Troubled emotionally and usually deeply
- adj. - Physically disturbed or set in motion
Agitated is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in agitated: A A D E G I T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to agitated:
73 words found using the letters in "Agitated"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words