Yes, agitate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Agitate is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'agitate'.
- Try to stir up public opinion
- Cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- Move very slightly
- Move or cause to move back and forth
- Change the arrangement or position of
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in agitate?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to agitate:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'agitate'.