Is cages a Scrabble word?
Yes, cages is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Cages is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word cages.
- Confine in a cage
- An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals can be kept
- Something that restricts freedom as a cage restricts movement
- United States composer of avant-garde music (1912-1992)
- The net that is the goal in ice hockey
- A movable screen placed behind home base to catch balls during batting practice
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cages?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cages:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cages'.