Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, accent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. To stress, single out as important
2. Put stress on; utter with an accent
1. Distinctive manner of oral expression
2. Special importance or significance
3. The usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
4. The relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
5. A diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in accent?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words