Is accent a Scrabble word?
Yes, accent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Accent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word accent.
- To stress, single out as important
- Put stress on; utter with an accent
- Distinctive manner of oral expression
- Special importance or significance
- The usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- The relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- A diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in accent?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to accent:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'accent'.