Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stress
The definition of stress, the meaning of the word Stress:
Is stress a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- n. - (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- n. - Special emphasis attached to something
- n. - Difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- n. - (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- v. - To stress, single out as important
- v. - Put stress on; utter with an accent
- v. - Test the limits of
Stress is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stress: E R S S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stress:
18 words found using the letters in "Stress"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words