Synonyms of Gages
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
38 Synonyms for Gages
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for gages:
- n. - Street names for marijuana
- n. - A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- v. - Place a bet on
- v. - Prevent from speaking out
- v. - Be too tight; rub or press
- v. - Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- v. - Make jokes or quips
- v. - Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- v. - Cause to retch or choke
- v. - Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit