Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Gages
The definition of gages, the meaning of the word Gages:
Is gages a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Street names for marijuana
- n. - A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- v. - Place a bet on
- v. - Prevent from speaking out
- v. - Be too tight; rub or press
- v. - Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- v. - Make jokes or quips
- v. - Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- v. - Cause to retch or choke
- v. - Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
Gages is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gages: A E G G S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gages:
20 words found using the letters in "Gages"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words