Is muzzle a Scrabble word?
Yes, muzzle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 26 points in Scrabble, and 29 points in Words with Friends
Muzzle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word muzzle.
- Fit with a muzzle
- Prevent from speaking out
- Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- The open circular discharging end of a gun
- Forward projecting part of the head of certain animals; includes the jaws and nose
- A leather or wire restraint that fits over an animal's snout (especially a dog's nose and jaws) and prevents it from eating or biting
- Restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in muzzle?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to muzzle:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'muzzle'.