Is choke a Scrabble word?
Yes, choke is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Choke is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word choke.
- Breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion
- Be too tight; rub or press
- Wring the neck of
- Constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- Fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation
- Check or slow down the action or effect of
- Become or cause to become obstructed
- Impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- Become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- Suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Reduce the air supply
- Cause to retch or choke
- A coil of low resistance and high inductance used in electrical circuits to pass direct current and attenuate alternating current
- A valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in choke?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to choke:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'choke'.