Is heave a Scrabble word?
Yes, heave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Heave is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word heave.
- Utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- Throw with great effort
- Rise and move, as in waves or billows
- Lift or elevate
- Move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- Breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- Bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
- An upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
- (geology) a horizontal dislocation
- The act of lifting something with great effort
- An involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting
- The act of raising something
- Throwing something heavy (with great effort)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heave?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heave:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'heave'.