Is winks a Scrabble word?
Yes, winks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Winks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word winks.
- Signal by winking
- Gleam or glow intermittently
- Briefly shut the eyes
- Force to go away by blinking
- A very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- Closing one eye quickly as a signal
- A reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in winks?
1 Anagram of Winks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to winks:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'winks'.
- S: swinks