Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Winkles
The definition of winkles, the meaning of the word Winkles:
Is winkles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Small edible marine snail; steamed in wine or baked
- n. - Edible marine gastropod
- v. - Emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- v. - Gleam or glow intermittently
- v. - Remove or displace from a position
Winkles is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in winkles: E I K L N S W
1 Anagram of Winkles
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to winkles:
96 words found using the letters in "Winkles"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words