Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Winkle
The definition of winkle, the meaning of the word Winkle:
Is winkle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Small edible marine snail; steamed in wine or baked
- n. - Edible marine gastropod
- v. - Emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- v. - Gleam or glow intermittently
- v. - Remove or displace from a position
Winkle is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in winkle: E I K L N W
1 Anagram of Winkle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to winkle:
34 words found using the letters in "Winkle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words