Synonyms of Winding
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
31 Synonyms for Winding
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for winding:
- n. - The act of winding or twisting
- v. - To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- v. - Extend in curves and turns
- v. - Arrange or or coil around
- v. - Catch the scent of; get wind of
- v. - Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- Wind up
- v. - Form into a wreath
- v. - Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj. - Marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj. - Of a path e.g.