Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Wads
The definition of wads, the meaning of the word Wads:
Is wads a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large number or amount
- n. - A small mass of soft material
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - A wad of something chewable as tobacco
- v. - Compress into a wad
- v. - Crowd or pack to capacity
Wads is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wads: A D S W
1 Anagram of Wads
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wads:
10 words found using the letters in "Wads"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words