Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Twines
The definition of twines, the meaning of the word Twines:
Is twines a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A lightweight cord
- v. - Spin,wind, or twist together
- v. - Arrange or or coil around
- v. - Make by twisting together or intertwining
- v. - Form into a spiral shape
- v. - Duplicate or match
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Grow as twins
- v. - Give birth to twins
Twines is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in twines: E I N S T W
1 Anagram of Twines
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to twines:
74 words found using the letters in "Twines"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words