Yes, scrap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Scrap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'scrap'.
- Dispose of (something useless or old)
- Have a disagreement over something
- Make into scrap or refuse
- A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- Worthless material that is to be disposed of
- A small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- The act of fighting; any contest or struggle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scrap?
3 Anagrams of Scrap
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scrap:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scrap'.