Is martins a Scrabble word?
Yes, martins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Martins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word martins.
- French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- United States actress (1913-1990)
- United States singer (1917-1995)
- Any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in martins?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to martins:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'martins'.