Is newest a Scrabble word?
Yes, newest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Newest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word newest.
- Not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- Original and of a kind not seen before
- Lacking training or experience
- Having no previous example or precedent or parallel
- Other than the former one(s); different
- Unaffected by use or exposure
- (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new
- In use after medieval times
- Used of a living language; being the current stage in its development
- (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in newest?
1 Anagram of Newest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to newest:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'newest'.