Is teases a Scrabble word?
Yes, teases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Teases is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word teases.
- Annoy persistently
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- Tear into pieces
- Raise the nap of (fabrics)
- Disentangle and raise the fibers of
- Separate the fibers of
- Mock or make fun of playfully
- Ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- A seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- The act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in teases?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teases:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'teases'.