Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Teases
The definition of teases, the meaning of the word Teases:
Is teases a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- n. - A seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- n. - The act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances
- v. - Annoy persistently
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- v. - To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- v. - Tear into pieces
- v. - Raise the nap of (fabrics)
- v. - Disentangle and raise the fibers of
- v. - Separate the fibers of
- v. - Mock or make fun of playfully
- v. - Ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
Teases is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in teases: A E E S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teases:
43 words found using the letters in "Teases"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words