Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, teases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Annoy persistently
2. Harass with persistent criticism or carping
3. To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
4. Tear into pieces
5. Raise the nap of (fabrics)
6. Disentangle and raise the fibers of
7. Separate the fibers of
8. Mock or make fun of playfully
9. Ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
1. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
2. A seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
3. The act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in teases?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words