Is teaser a Scrabble word?
Yes, teaser is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Teaser is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word teaser.
- A worker who teases wool
- Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- An advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- A particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- An attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- A flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
- A device for teasing wool
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in teaser?
5 Anagrams of Teaser
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teaser:
There are 20 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'teaser'.
- A: aerates
- K: retakes
- O: roseate
- U: austere
- W: sweater
- X: retaxes