Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tapper
The definition of tapper, the meaning of the word Tapper:
Is tapper a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tavern keeper who taps kegs or casks
- n. - A person who strikes a surface lightly and usually repeatedly
- n. - A worker who uses a tap to cut screw threads
- n. - Someone who wiretaps a telephone or telegraph wire
- n. - A dancer who sounds out rhythms by using metal taps on the toes and heels of the shoes
Tapper is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tapper: A E P P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tapper:
61 words found using the letters in "Tapper"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words