Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Paper
The definition of paper, the meaning of the word Paper:
Is paper a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- n. - An essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- n. - A daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements
- n. - A medium for written communication
- n. - A scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses
- n. - A business firm that publishes newspapers
- n. - The physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- v. - Cover with paper
- v. - Cover with wallpaper
Paper is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in paper: A E P P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to paper:
26 words found using the letters in "Paper"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words